Tuition & Fees
An affordable, classical education is paramount to our mission at Chesterton Academy of Buffalo. Doing much with little is an integral pillar upon which our school was founded. We continue to work tirelessly to provide a superior education to our students and are proud to announce that our tuition is half of what most area Catholic and private schools charge annually. We also recognize that while our tuition is affordable for many, there remains a need for Tuition Assistance and Financial Aid for some.
- Tuition for 2018-2019: $6,500 per student annually. A generous Sibling Discount for families with more than one student attending Chesterton is also available.
- Activity Fee for 2018-2019: $210 per student annually. This encompasses Lab, Art, HardCover Books, House Activity, and misc. fees.
Financial assistance is available for families based on need. We utilize T.A.D.S. for both financial aid assessment and tuition management. To get your application started click the icon below.
We are pleased to announce that Chesterton Academy has established a Scholarship program for students who are seeking tuition assistance for academic excellence as well as for economic need...Please inquire about specific scholarship opportunities by calling 674-8100. The following generous donors provide both academic and economic scholarships for Chesterton Academy of Buffalo students:
- The Rose McKeating Scholarship: our founder, Deacon Michael McKeating, has established a scholarship in his late wife's name. Mrs. McKeating was a tireless promoter of Catholic education and would have been so pleased to help a family provide one for their child. Each completed application to the school will be entered into the pool of applicants for this scholarship. The winner will be chosen by the Chesterton Executive Financial Committee.
- Russell J. Salvatore Perpetual Scholarship
- Penfold Scholarship
- Bishop Fallon Alumni Scholarship
- Phyllis Snyder Memorial Scholarship